Welcome to Sachel's Blog!

FAQ:
Q. What is Sachel?
A. A mixture of the names Sarah and Rachel.
Q. Are you guys twins or cousins?
A. No. Just bffls.
Q. Are you guys awesome?
A. YES!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Friday Night Services

Please note: I posted this on my Singstar98 blog, but this includes more information.

Rachel and I went to services last night at our temple. It was fun. The after-service food was amazing! There was decorative brownies with fudge, chocolate and white chocolate chips on top, black and white cookies, and cookies with sprinkles...yum! Afterwards, my brother, Rachel and I made up a different version of Patty Cake! I started typing it, but then my brother yelled at me for sharing it with the world, even though I only have 15 followers. Then, I said, "Mom?" She said, "Mom's not here right now please leave a message after the beep." Then she did a really phony beep. Then, when we started our Patty Cake, she turned on the music as loud as it could go and we had a wild dance party! It was sooo fun!

Enjoy!
*Singstar98/Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment